I remember the extreme tingling combined with utter pain the moment my flesh was capture as I plugged in the element in grade 10 science class. My teacher ran to my aid and rushed me off to the hospital at which point I was examined thoroughly, my finger was tended to and I was given a lecture from the doctor that electricity can do serious damage and I must be far more careful in the future.
Although my finger did turn blue/black and hurt a great deal, those initial tingles surged through my body and gave me a rush I have never forgotten. Therefore it is no wonder that when it comes to electrical play I am a salivating whore who simply can not get enough.
Granted I no longer accidentally lodged my flesh in any electrical socket, I am more than willing to attach numerous wires to my flesh, all of my flesh including my most intimate of places and beg for the buzzing and zapping to begin.
Master and I do not own a TENS unit as of yet; however, we do have a smaller version, a weaker version and I can not get enough of it. Master has turned the unit to its fullest capacity and although one setting causes extreme prickles, 99% of the time I am left aching for more, wanting for bigger shocks, more painful shocks. Perhaps that is why when Master and I discovered a shocking vibrating dildo I almost pee’d my pants with excitement and the moment we arrived home after purchasing such a toy I took no time in using it, inserting it first into my cunt and then my asscunt and allow me to say it was amazing in both holes. If I had a preference though I would keep the shocks closer if not inserted into my ass cunt over any other place on my body, in fact when Master places the electrical pads on my body I beg him to put all twelve on and around my asscunt, leaving no asscunt skin untouched.
My desire to have all the electricity located beneath the belt is both pleasurable as well as safe for when it comes to electrical play, one should avoid any wires around the chest and or neck and head region as that can cause damage to one’s heart and that is definitely unhealthy and could cause serious damage. When playing with electricity I believe it is exceptionally important that people take the time to educate him/herself prior to experiementing and to ensure that the person receiving the shocks is of good health and any electrical current running through his/her body will not be life threatening. Just like breath play, electrical play can have serious repercussions; therefore everyone should be educated and aware of any possible outcomes and be prepared to remove all electricity immediately should something go awry.
Personally I have studied electricity for numerous years, first when I was studying psychology then followed by my years of working in a hospital where I witnessed shock therapy as well as experiencing physiotherapy on my knees which involved numerous hours of constant shocking and even after all my education I know there are still so many things for me to learn and knowing information is only half the plan for knowing what to do in case of an emergency is the other half and many people simply do not know what to do when an electrical burn takes place, when a person has been shocked into cardiac arrest.
Electricity can be a great deal of fun and I definitely become highly aroused with each cruel shock; however, I know that Master is watching me very carefully, ensuring I am not harmed throughout the experience and I believe that is important for everyone who wishes to experiment with a live current of energy.
When I think of electricity, my cunt twitches and my asscunt clenches, desperate for such pleasure and as I sit here typing this I can not help but think about going upstairs, grabbing that electrical vibrator and teasing my asscunt until I climax. Oh such a wonderful feeling, what an amazing orgasm that would be.
Out of all the sexual activities I have explored I would say that electrical play is by far my absolute favourite with asphyxiation coming in as an extremely close second.